Has your organization started using the Office 365 Teams application? Come to this course and learn how to use Teams effectively for communication and file management.
The course introduces how Teams works and how it is used in corporate communications. The student learns how to send messages and communicate in groups or teams and how to share resources with a team, such as files or fun animations. The student also learns to manage and share files.
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to use Office 365 Teams and users upgraded to Teams from Skype for Business or Lync. The course does not require prior knowledge of Teams.
The latest version of Teams.
What is Teams?
- What is Teams and how it works
- Where are the features? Getting to know the Teams interface
- Team communication for individuals, groups, or teams
- Use Teams with a browser, application or a mobile device
Instant messaging with Teams
- Sending and receiving messages
- Switching between devices
- Creating groups and communicating with them
Communicating with your teams
- What teams are, how they differ from groups and how to get there
- Sending messages to a team
- Talking on channels
- Channel tabs
- Reply to messages and use formatting in the reply
- Notifying team or individual team members
- Creating a new channel for the team
- Sending files to a team or a group or an individual
- Fun features in messages: GIF animations and stickers
- Adding emojis to messages and full access all emojis with Windows 10 / MacOS
Basics of meetings
- Join a meeting from an invitation in Outlook or join directly through Teams
- Creating and sending meeting invitations
- Actions during a meeting
Teams, Microsoft, Office 365, O365, Communication, Message, Sending, Instant Messaging, WhatsApp, Meetings, Online Training