Learn Microsoft Azure Fundamentals in this effective training that combines self-study and online coaching. Perfectly suited to be carried out alongside work. You get personal guidance from a Learning Coach and a study path designed by the Coach. If you are motivated to study, this training will almost guarantee genuine learning and certification.
Learn the basics of cloud services and the basic pillars of Microsoft Azure.
Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned professional, mastering the basics in Microsoft Azure can help you jump-start your career and prepare you to dive deeper into the many technical opportunities Azure offers.
Training videos facilitated by experts. You will also have access to Microsoft’s official material AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
The training prepares for the certification exam: AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
Content of the Microsoft Fundamentals Coaching program:
- Video recordings facilitated by experts in English, divided into modules. Each last about one hour.
- Learning environment and Learning Coach support via video connection and chat.
- Once a week Learning Coach’s online afternoon tea.
- About an hour long live online meetings led by a Learning Coach. Topics include:
- Kick Off and orientation to studies
- Study best practices
- Certification preparation (You can buy the certification test voucher and the MeasureUp practice test key separately.)
- “How did we manage?” -feedback summary and further plans
Module 1: Describe Core Cloud Concepts
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
- Describe core Azure architectural components
Module 2: Describe core Azure services
- Explore Azure database and analytics services
- Explore Azure compute services
- Explore Azure Storage services
- Explore Azure networking services
Module 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Choose the best AI service for your needs
- Choose the best tools to help organizations build better solutions
- Choose the best monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation
- Choose the best tools for managing and configuring your Azure environment
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology for your business scenario in Azure
- Choose the best Azure IoT service for your application
Module 4: Describe general security and network security features
- Protect against security threats on Azure
- Secure network connectivity on Azure
Module 5: Describe general security and network security features
- Secure access to your applications by using Azure identity services
- Build a cloud governance strategy on Azure
- Examine privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Azure
Module 6: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
- Plan and manage your Azure costs
- Choose the right Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycle
Microsoft, Azure, Fundamentals, Learning Coach