Learn Microsoft Security, Comliance and Identity Fundamentals in this effective training that combines self-study and online coaching. Perfectly suited to be carried out alongside work. You get personal guidance from a Learning Coach and a study path designed by the Coach. If you are motivated to study, this training will almost guarantee genuine learning and certification.
Gain understanding how Microsoft Security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned professional, mastering the basics in Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals can help you jump-start your career and prepare you to dive deeper into the many technical opportunities.
Training videos facilitated by experts. You will also have access to Microsoft’s official material SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals.
The training prepares for the certification exam: SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals.
Content of the Microsoft Fundamentals Coaching program:
- Video recordings facilitated by experts in English, divided into modules. Each last about one hour.
- Learning environment and Learning Coach support via video connection and chat.
- Once a week Learning Coach’s online afternoon tea.
- About an hour long live online meetings led by a Learning Coach. Topics include:
- Kick Off and orientation to studies
- Study best practices
- Certification preparation (You can buy the certification test voucher and the MeasureUp practice test key separately.)
- “How did we manage?” -feedback summary and further plans
Module 1: Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Describe security concepts and methodologies
- Describe Microsoft security and compliance principles
Module 2: Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
- Describe identity concepts
- Describe the basic services and identity types of Azure AD
- Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the identity protection and governance capabilities of Azure AD
Module 3: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
- Describe the basic security capabilities in Azure
- Describe the security management capabilities of Azure
- Describe the security capabilities of Azure Sentinel
- Describe the threat protection capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the security management capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe endpoint security with Microsoft Intune
Module 4: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft
- Describe the information protection and governance capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the insider risk capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Describe the eDiscovery capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the audit capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the resource governance capabilities in Azure
Microsoft, Fundamentals, Learning Coach, Security, Compliance