Start using your Office 365! Online storages are changing and OneDrive and SharePoint are taking over and Teams is revolutionizing communication. Learn where to find your revelant Office-365 softwares and how to use them.
In this training we learn how to use the basics of Office 365. You learn how to save your files from your Office 365 applications, web browser and from file explorer. How to find what you need in Office 365 portal and get to know the amazing communication and teamwork possibilities that Teams offer.
Training is ment for users that are starting to use Office 365 plarform.
We use Office 365 platform.
Using Office 365 portal
- How to log in to portal from work computer, home or with mobile devices.
- How to find information and files? Your profile and Delve.
- How to find what you are looking for? Office 365 search engines.
- What if i dont have Office applications? Using Office WebApps.
Your workfiles and OneDrive
- What is OneDrive and what does it do?
- How to save files to OneDrive? Computer applications, file explorer and web browser
- Can I use my files with out internet connection? OneDrive for business synchronization
- What does it mean to share a file? Collaboration, sharing links and link settings.
Team communication in Teams
- What is Teams? Introducing Teams.
- How to send a message in channels and chat? Messaging tools.
- Basics of meetings. How to send and meeting invitation from Teams.
- How to use Teams, channels and chats?
- What else can you do with Teams? Applications in channels and connectors.
Files in Sharepoint – sites and in Teams
- How Teams and Sharepoint are connected?
- How to save your file? Saving straight from to applications and downloading in Teams?
- Can I get my Teams files to show in file explorer? Using site synchronization.
Microsoft Office 365, O365, OneDrive, Teams, Chat, SharePoint, Files, applications, file explorer, synchronization, team communications, shared files, saving, collaboration