Basics of Photo editing are very important skills, and Photoshop is the premiere app for all image editing.
In this course you’ll learn how to use selections to only edit specific areas of your images.
Anyone who wants to learn how to use Photoshop, no earlier knowledge required. We suggest starting from Photoshop Basics 1-2.
This training is suitable for users with Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) on Windows or Mac.
- What are selections
- Basic selections with Rectangles and Ellipses
- Manual selections with Lasso tool
- Assisted selection with magnetic lasso
- Select based on color
- Quick Selection tool
- Object Selection tool
- Select the subject or sky automatically
- Using the Select menu
- Select & Mask
What to do with selections
- Correct colors of a selected area
- Use tools inside a selection
Photoshop, Selection, Limit, Target, Subject