The training provides useful information for editing SharePoint websites and using various applications in the workspace.
After this course, you will be able to produce new pages and content for the SharePoint site smoothly.
The training is aimed at SharePoint content creators in Office 365 environments. Creators typically have Editing permissions for their workspaces.
We will use SharePoint 2016 the SharePoint Online environment.
- SharePoint site structure
- Different applications and creating a document library
- Version settings and how to configure them
- Working with files in a workspace
- Creating views using metadata
- Creating and using columns in views and filtering
- App uses, features, and possibilities
- Creating, editing, and saving a pages
- Built-in Web Parts, Web Part Properties, and Possibilities
- Adding pictures, links, and other content as easily as possible
SharePoint, Metadata, Office 365, O365, Content creator, Content Production, Site, Web Part, View