The training provides good information on how to customize SharePoint sites to meet your needs. Get answers to the most common questions about customizability, permissions, and opportunities.
After this course, you will be able to manage the SharePoint site.
The training is for anyone who wants to have comprehensive knowledge and skills in managing SharePoint sites, customizing permissions, and using metadata management.
The training content is suitable for SharePoint owners in Office 365 environments. We will use Office 365 SharePoint Environment (E3).
- The Structure of a site
- How do I create new workspaces?
- Permissions and permission inheritance
- Customizing permissions in a workspace
- Permission levels and default permissions
- Creating user groups and their properties.
- Different applications and creating a document library
- Version settings and how to configure them
- Creating and using columns in views and filtering
- Creating Custom lists
- Creating, editing, and saving a pages
- Built-in Web Parts, Web Part Properties, and Opportunities
SharePoint, Metadata, Workspace Owner, Office 365, O365, SharePoint Site, Permissions, Web Part