Imagine this: An important meeting is about to start, and you can’t find your notes or the background details. If this sounds familiar, it’s high time to learn about OneNote!
In this training, you’ll learn the basics of OneNote. OneNote automatically saves and syncs your notes and background details as you work. You can use OneNote with different devices and check your notes basically anywhere. Additionally, with efficient search tool you can always find your notes quickly and easily.
The training is aimed at those who are starting or planning to use OneNote. Training does not require prior knowledge of OneNote.
The training is suitable for users of OneNote 2010 or later, and for users of the OneNote web app.
Get the most out of OneNote
- Set up OneNote and save your notebook to the cloud
- Where’s the save button? Life with autosave
- Take and organize notes
Tips & Tricks
- Can I highlight my notes? Use tags for highlighting purposes
- Can I mark progress? Create checklists
- Collaborate on Outlook and OneNote
- Import an Outlook meeting into a OneNote note
- Find information in a notebook
Notebook, OneNote, Notes, Office, Information