Where can I find my files? What tool should we use now?
Everyone who works in a Microsoft 365 environment should know how to use OneDrive, Teams, or SharePoint file management. Once the files are in the cloud, it gives it new options in old situations.
In the training, you’ll learn how to browse, open, edit, and share documents in Microsoft 365 cloud services. You will learn how to find files, how they work, and how to work with them.
The training is suitable for all Office 365 users who want clarity on how to work with documents. Prior knowledge isn’t required.
The training uses the latest Microsoft Office 365 apps at the time.
What tools are we talking about?
- OneDrive – a user’s personal drive in the cloud
- SharePoint – Shared workspaces and document locations for user groups
- Teams – a collaborative platform that stores team files on its own SharePoint site
How do we use these tools?
- Through a browser
- Files synced to Windows File Manager from the cloud
- Desktop apps: Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Mobile apps
How do I edit my files?
- Standard Office programs on computer: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Access to files through the browser and through Teams
Something new and something old
- Share and stop sharing in OneDrive
- Change the name or location of a file while the file is open
- Edit a file together at the same time
- Version history and how to use it
- Check out documents in SharePoint
- Recycle Bin
- Sync with OneDrive, SharePoint sites, and Teams team files
Microsoft Office, Office 365, Application, Files, Documents, Table, Presentation, Save, Edit, Version History, Sharing, View, File Management, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint