Task management is one of the core tasks for any information worker. In this workout we learn how to use two Microsoft 365 applications, Planner for tasks shared with several people and To Do for the personal tasks.
After this workout you’ll be ready to utilize Planner and To Do for your task management.
This workout is intended for all Microsoft 365 users.
The latest versions will be used for Planner and To Do. It may be possible for participants to install the To Do desktop version from Microsoft Store if they haven’t done that yet, but To Do can be used also with the browser.
Planner basics for a team
- Using Planner with the browser and from within Teams
- Tasks and their properties
- Using the views, groupings, and filtering
- Checking the settings and options
To Do for personal task lists
- To Do in the browser, as a desktop application and as a mobile app
- Checking the settings
- Different views for tasks
- Properties of the tasks
- Utilizing lists and groups
Planner, To Do, Task Management, Microsoft 365