PDF is the most compatible file format out there, anyone can open your document if it’s saved as a PDF! Creating PDF files from your documents is an important skill!
In this training, you’ll learn how to use Adobe Acrobat to build and edit PDFs. We also learn how to build a secure PDF document, including password protection, removing hidden information, or blackening the parts of the document that need to be deleted in a way that deleted content cannot be recovered.
This training is suitable to all users of the Adobe Acrobat app, that need to learn how to create and edit PDF files. Training doesn’t require previous knowledge of Acrobat.
Training requires the full version of Adobe Acrobat, not Acrobat Reader. The training is suitable for Adobe Acrobat X and later versions such as XI or DC. Older versions can be taken into account in training if necessary.
- How do I create a PDF file? Producing a PDF file in Acrobat, saving files as PDF from Office programs or printing to PDF
- I want to make a printable or web-optimized PDF, how can I do that? Editing and changing conversion settings.
- I want to make a PDF out of ten different files! Combine files into a single PDF
- How do I know if my file is fit for purpose? Checking your PDF file
- I want to change a few words from a pdf file or add text! Pdf editing options
- I want to split the file into sections and update pages. Page handling (replacement, extraction, addition)
- I want to add a header or watermark to a file
- I got a pdf file for commenting, what should I do? Commenting and highlighting tools
Protecting a file, hiding, and deleting information
- I don’t want anyone to edit the pdf I made. Ways to protect a PDF file
- Remove hidden information from a PDF document
- I want to blacken over content so that it can’t be recovered PDF content deletion (redact)
Adobe, Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat, PDF, file, hidden file, file creation, file editing, highlighting tools, content removal, Acrobat Reader, password protection