After the training, you’ll get more power out of working with InDesign when you know how to do demanding layout work and use the program’s features and different techniques in a versatile way.
In the training, you will learn everything about styles and how to use them so that you can make effective use of styles in your publication.
The training is aimed at people who perform demanding layout work and produce material for environments other than printing.
We always use the latest version in our trainings. Suitable for InDesign CS6 through CC 2022.
Character and paragraph styles
- How do I create a character style?
- How do I use and manage character styles?
- How do I create a paragraph style
- How to use and manage paragraph styles
Bullets and numbered lists
- How do I create lists in InDesign?
- How do I make my own style for different lists?
Table and cell styles and how to apply them
- How do I create a table?
- How do I create a table of text?
- How do I create, use, and manage table and cell styles?
adobe, brochures, indesign, books, education, magazines, advertisement, advertising, marketing, basics, folding, layout, layout