Learn the basics of starting a job with InDesign.
The course provides you with good skills in producing material suitable for different uses with InDesign software. You can make printed brochures, website advertisements and pdf documents.
After the course, you will be able to adapt the program to suit your own needs and the principles of starting work.
The course starts from the basics of the program, so no previous knowledge is required. The course is also suitable for people who want to update their skills with new versions.
We always use the latest version in our trainings. Suitable for InDesign CS6 through CC20 22.
InDesign user interface and customization
- Overview of the InDesign program interface
- How to customize the program interface to suit efficient work
- Add or remove panels
- Panel groups and how to manage them
- Floating panels
Publication design principles and basic publication settings
- How do I create a new document
- New document settings
- Creating and exploiting master pages
Manage pages in a publication
- How to add, move, and delete pages
Import text into a publication
- How to import text in different formats
adobe, brochures, indesign, books, education, magazines, advertisement, advertising, marketing, basics, folding, layout, layout