Learn the functionalities of InDesign for importing, creating, and managing text, as well as how to make lists and tables.
This training is part of InDesign basics -series. This training series provides you with skills you need to produce material suitable for different purposes with InDesign software: printed brochures, website advertisements and pdf documents. Often text and type play a big part in these designs.
After the course, you will be able to import and edit text efficiently in InDesign.
The course starts with the basics of adding and managing text. It is good if you already have the skills covered in InDesign basics 1 (starting a document, managing panels and customizing settings).
This training is also suitable for people who want to update their skills to the newest version of InDesign.
This training is suitable for users with InDesign CC (Creative Cloud) on Windows or Mac.
Text frames and how to manage them
- How do I create a text frame?
- Move and resize text frames
- Threading text and text frame properties
Word processing in InDesign
- Text formatting in InDesign
- What are character and paragraph styles?
- How do I create and change character and paragraph styles?
- How do I change and apply line spacing to selected text, paragraph, or entire document?
Bullets and numbered lists
- How do I create lists in InDesign?
Tables and table management
- How do I create a table?
- How do I create a table from existing text?
- Resize rows and columns in a table
- How do I resize rows and columns in a table without resizing the table?
Adobe, brochures, InDesign, books, magazines, advertisement, advertising, marketing, basics, layout, design