Learn the features of InDesign for importing, creating, and managing text, as well as how to make lists and tables.
The course provides you with good skills in producing material suitable for different uses with InDesign software. You can make printed brochures, website advertisements and pdf documents.
After the course, you will be able to import and produce text efficiently in InDesign.
The course starts from the basics of the program, so no previous knowledge is required. The course is also suitable for people who want to update their skills with new versions.
We always use the latest version in our trainings. Suitable for InDesign CS6 through CC20 22.
Text frames and how to manage them
- How do I create a text frame
- Move and resize text frames
- Text flow and settings
Word processing in InDesign
- Direct text formatting in InDesign
- What are character and paragraph styles?
- How do I create and change character and paragraph styles?
- How do I change and apply line spacing to selected text, paragraph, or entire document?
Bullets and numbered lists
- How do I create lists in InDesign?
Tables and table management
- How do I create a table?
- How do I create a table of text?
- Resize rows and columns in a table
- How do I resize rows and columns in a table without resizing the table?
adobe, brochures, indesign, books, education, magazines, advertisement, advertising, marketing, basics, folding, layout, layout