Advanced use of Photoshop is a crucial skill for many, as editing images using more advanced tools is more and more necessary.
In this course you’ll learn advanced techniques to use in improving your images by correcting the colors for example, using different techniques. You’ll also learn how to record and repeat these improvements in multiple images.
Anyone who wants to learn how to use Photoshop, no earlier knowledge required. We suggest starting from Photoshop 1-5.
This training is suitable for users with Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) on Windows or Mac.
Blur & Sharpen
- Sharpen better with Unsharp Mask
- Better Blur with Blur Gallery
Advanced color correction
- Using Levels to correct colors and light
- Using Curves
- Adjusting color balance
- Get colors from another image
Warp your images
- Change image ration without cropping
- Alter faces and other things with liquefy
- Use Puppet Warp
- How to use Neural Filters
- Improve portraits with Smart Portrait, Skin Smoothing and Makeup Transfer
- Create depth blur easily
- Transfer Style or Color
- Harmonize copied layer to background
- Colorize B&W images
- Remove JPEG artifacts
- Record actions into a series of Actions
- Use and edit Actions
- Edit multiple images at once with actions
Photoshop, Editing, Images, Combine, HDR, Undo