In this training, you will learn new ways to build a more visual and stylish PowerPoint presentation.
In this training you learn how to create effective presentations, using organization templates.
This course is recommended for PowerPoint users already familiar with PowerPoint Basics 1 and 2, looking to make their presentations more stylish!
This course is suitable for PowerPoint versions from 2010 or newer, both Windows and Mac versions.
Use images more elegantly
- Don’t you have any pictures? How to get free (and paid) photos for your presentation
- Add images using slide layouts
- Position a picture manually
- Easily insert full-screen image
- Add a picture layout to the slide master
- Creative and stylish ways to show pictures in a slide
Shapes and other objects
- Highlight slide by adding shapes, icons, and 3d shapes
- Make shapes more stylish
- Position shapes on the slide aesthetically and evenly
- Explain more! Add text to shapes, pictures, and other elements
- Bring shapes out with animations only when they’re needed
Easier and prettier charts
- Import a chart from Excel or build a basic chart in PowerPoint
- Present text more clearly – Create SmartArt graphics
- Convert text slides to SmartArt
- Make collages and heading text into your pictures – Use SmartArt to present pictures
- Make more elegant charts – Chart layout and styles
- Use animations to present a complex chart clearly
PowerPoint, slide, presentation, presenting, Animation, projector, basics, Digiskills, Graphics, pictures, Visual, chart, color theme, style, SmartArt