In this training, you will learn new ways to build and present a PowerPoint presentation.
In this training you learn how to create effective presentations, using advanced PowerPoint techniques. You’ll also learn advanced techniques on how to present a presentation to your audience.
This course is recommended for PowerPoint users already familiar with PowerPoint Basics 1 and 2, looking to improve their PowerPoint skills as a presenter!
This course is suitable for PowerPoint versions from 2010 or newer, both Windows and Mac versions.
Building a presentation effectively and to be easy to maintain
- How to create good and understandable presentations in PowerPoint
- How much text can I put on one slide? Principles for building a sensible and understandable slide
- How do I build a slide with minimal effort? Use layouts
- How do I bring ready-made slides to my show? Reuse slides
- What do I share with my audience? Create Handout printouts in Word
On-site live presentations
- How long will my show last? Presentation practicing features
- Perform better with effects – highlight and zoom during a presentation
- Automatic captions to improve accessibility!
- Can I make a recording of my presentation? Yes!
- How do I create a meeting with Teams? Invite to a meeting and meeting settings
- How do I prepare a meeting before participants arrive? Share materials and shared content
- Everybody can hear me, right? Who sees what and who hears what?
- What kind of content can I share to a meeting? Share your screen or use a PowerPoint Live presentation, what to use?
PowerPoint, slide, presentation, presenting, Animation, projector, basics, Digiskills, Graphics, pictures, Visual, chart, color theme, style, SmartArt