Go deeper with your reports and learn how to use DAX calculations for more complex data models.
The goal of the course is that you know how to create calculated columns and measures into your data model.
This training is for those who already know the basics of Power BI and also, who need to analyze their data in data model.
Latest version of Power BI Desktop.
- Right type of data is the foundation
- Requirements for the right table
How to create data model?
- Relationships between tables
- One to many or many to one?
- What is date table?
- When do I need to have date table?
More calculation power with DAX
- What is DAX?
- Measure or calculated column?
- What kind of calculation you can do with DAX-functions? Introduction of DAX functions
- Mostly used functions, that you really need. RELATED and CALCULATE.
Calculation with summarize functions
- For example, SUMX and AVERAGEX
- What to use SUM and when SUMX
Calculation with filters
- When to use CALCULATE and when FILTER functions
- Getting rid of duplicates with functions
Time based DAX formulas
- How to use time-based calculations
Power BI, Desktop, Business Intelligence, Power Query, Microsoft Office 365, O365, reporting, visualization, data model, data analyzing, DAX, function, Query Editor, raw data, editing data